Sunday, November 21, 2010

Advertise Your Book-of-the-Month

In Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen, fifteen-year-old Colie is spending the summer with her odd Aunt Mira while her mother travels. 
http://www.kdl.org/image_attachments/0000/3639/51c62qxxfvl.jpg?1192649898
Colie's celeberity fitness mom motivated her daughter Colie to lose almost 50 lbs, but Colie feels just as insecure as she did when she was overweight. During the summer, her mom goes on a tour of Europe advertising her new fitness book, and Colie is sent to live with her Aunt Mira in Colby, North Carolina. I am reading this book because I like reading about situations that happen to teenagers my age. I think that any teenage girl can read this book and can relate to what's going on in Colie's life. I would rate this book 8 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Great blogging for quarter 2. Your posts are intersting and well-written. You are missing the "Masque" essay though. Add it and show me for an improved grade. Also, capitalize H in O. Henry. You can add an image to your "Welcome Back" blog.
    85/100 B

    ReplyDelete