Monday, May 23, 2011

25 random facts about me!

  1. My last name has an accent on the A.
  2. I am half Spanish.
  3. I have lived in Maryland my whole life.
  4. The only school I ever went to before JC was Harford Day School. I went there for 9 years.
  5. I bite my nails
  6. I wish my hair was a different color
  7. I've been playing tennis for 8 years and I was the only freshman on Varsity.
  8. I used to play the violin and harp.
  9. My favorite color is baby blue
  10. I never make my bed
  11. I like to be on time.
  12. I have been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans twice.
  13. I have sprained my ankle 11 times. I got surgery 2 summers ago.
  14. Sweet tea is my favorite drink
  15. I never make a new years resolution because i know I'll never keep it.
  16. I hate blowing my nose in front of people.
  17. My favorite type of music is Rap.
  18. My favorite rapper is Eminem.
  19. I want to go to Tulane University In New Orleans for college.
  20. My eyes are brown.
  21. I'm always listening to music.
  22. I love to write in pen when something is under the paper.
  23. I wear a lot of bracelets.
  24. I'm really good at writing.
  25. English is my favorite class and the only class I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment