Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Unique Profile!

Hi. My names Elena F. and I’m a freshman at The John Carroll School! I attended Harford Day School in Bel Air for nine years. I’ve been playing tennis for almost eight years and I’m on the John Carroll tennis team! At John Carroll I hope to get good grades and meet new friends! I love talking to new people. Something you might not know about me is that my friends called me Ferd at my old school because of my last name. I’m also half Spanish! My dad was born in Puerto Rico and then moved to New Orleans, Louisiana and then to Maryland. My Mom was born in North Carolina and then moved to Maryland. I have a dog, Two birds, and fish! I love to listen to music. I like hip/hop and rap or whatever is popular at the time! I hope to have a great year at John Carroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment